Hi there! I'm Yuna, a lifestyle photographer, blogger and mama of 3 wild kids. Bear, Haku and Bell :) I am a small-town girl grew up in Hida Takayama, Japan. Making one big happy family with my BFF Casey in Los Angeles. Our dream is to have a cozy cabin in woods!
5 things you should know about me...
1. LOVE is my super power.
2. Natural lights are my best friends.
3. Sun kissed photographs are kind of my thing. <3
4. I have 3 wild kids under 4. Yes! It gets crazy messy & loud!
5. I am a pretty easy going gal.
5 facts about me...
1. Moved to LA in 2006 at age 18
2. Met my husband in 2010 at Cha Cha Lounge in Silverlake
3. Engaged for 3 days and eloped in Vegas because we couldn't wait.
4. Had 3 weddings. Las Vegas, Family party in Los Olivos and Japanese kimono ceremony in my home town.
5. I want 5 kids and I have a mommy pouch.xo
5 things I can't live without...
1. Iced coffee ( all day long )
2. My cozy bed and pjs.
3. Happy Hour ( at home! )
4. House plants. ( I am a plant lady. )
5. Adventures + camping trips.
5 photography related questions I get asked...
1. Which cameras? Canon 5d Mark iii and Fuji xt-1.
2. Favorite lens? 50mm 1.2
3. Editing software? Lightroom
4. Favorite iphone app? VSCO. A6 filter.
5. Shoot films? Polaroids.
5 wardrobe essentials I couldn't live without
1. Vintage dress
2. Vintage dress
3. Minnetonka moccasins
4. Birkenstock sandales
5. Night dress aka pjs.
Connect with me at Instagram! I would love mom friends :)
Interested in having me at your weddings, parties, home to capture the moments?
and please request my pricing book. Thanks for stopping by. <3
PS. You can also find me in the video below, my farmhouse wedding, shot by BFF Eddy & edited by me.
Clients | Featured | Published